Let your flowers grow to their full potential
100% Organic fertilizer
In pots or in your garden
- The guano used is sustainably sourced using environmentally conscious methods and originates from the Namibian Coast.
- Go Organic Guano is produced locally in South Africa
- 100 % Natural Ingredients
The features and benefits of Go Organic Guano:
- A natural organic fertilizer widely recognized and endorsed by organic growers.
- Improves the water- and nutrient retaining capacity.
- Cost effective – 2 liters of Go Organic Guano dilutes to 80 liters of plant food.
- Serves a dual purpose as a foliar spray and soil nutrition.
- Does not burn plants or roots.
- Used as a foliar spray on all small grains, maize, fruit trees, vegetables, vineyards as well as on flowers.
- Exceptional results when applied to roses.
Secondary factors and why it works
- Better metabolism of nitrates in plants
- Stronger cell walls resulting in:
- Enhancement in flavor
- Resistance to mould and fungal attack
- More upright stems and open leaves
- Enhanced photosynthesis
- More fertile and viable seed formation
- Longer shelf life of produce
- Food that is better to eat
Go Organic Guano is collected bird droppings that are rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, trace elements and other active ingredients.
Go Organic Guano is a rich and concentrated fertilizer that will revitalize your plants.
Frequently asked questions
Does this product have a waiting period before one can harvest crops?
A: This product is safe to use with no waiting period. Crops can be harvested shortly after applying the product, just rinse well.
Will it burn my plants?
A: No, it will not burn your plants or plant roots as it contains no added chemicals.
Can I use this product throughout the year?
A: This product is safe to use all year round.
Is Go Organic Guano truly organic?
A: It is organic in the sense that the product is manually harvested directly from the islands in Namibia without the introduction of any synthetic or chemical additives.